Wednesday 11 December 2013

Experience of Indian Railway Journey in Paschim Express General Class Coach.

Yesterday I felt, Really We are just a poor passenger. The General Superfast Charge is Rs 90 from BVI to ST.

I agree with pay for that. They generate ticket Rupees. 120/- BVI Upto vadodara. I shocked to see this, I told them why book upto vadodara they told this because you the Pachim Express, the special charge did by this way.

I additionally assure the others passengers are charged with equivalent charge.

After started journey i shocked it is stopped mostly every station and taking 04.20 HRS and crowd is tooo much. (03.30 Hrs time taking by other normal super-fast trains).

This is the Value for Money by Indian Rail.

The Return from Borivali to Surat, I visit the booking counter at 11.15, they told me this time only Pachim Express available for 12.14, But for this train they charge Rs 30 Extra Means Rs 120/-.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Get Immediate Reply Post Comment on www.irctcnews.in

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner