Monday 9 December 2013

How to Check Your Fail Transaction Status on IRCTC Website

Dear Users,

IRCTC started Online Ticket Booking from 1999 to till date on Daily Basis hundreds of IRCTC users are Face this kind of payments failure problems. Here I am describing the steps of How to Check OR Trace Your Failed Transactions through your IRCTC Account.

Please Follow the Steps.

1) Login into Your irctc.co.in account
2) After Login Your Account You are on Plan My Travel Page, The Page look like below image.
Here is an image

3) Go to the My Transaction Option which is after the services option. Look Like Below Image.

4) Now There is Option Refund Status of Failed Transaction. Click On this Option and Check your Failed Transaction Status.


Notes: If your Payment Debit from your Account but ticket not Make than Immediately check through above steps and confirm that your transaction is really Failed or Not. If there is You not Found your Failed Transaction details it means Your Ticket Booked.


Still You have Any Issue Just Post Your Comment Here.



DonkeyMails.com: No Minimum Payout

4 comments:

  1. I have Booked ticket trough IRCTC and only 1 passenger ticket was confirmed attached snap for PNR status confirmation on railway website.
    Another 2 passenger was not traveled and I have filled TDR on 06/01/14 till date I have not received any call or refund for below TDR filed.

    PNR Number: 6622690388
    Transaction ID: 0816465277
    TDR Reference No: ekt2014016010547940
    TDR Filing Date: 06-Jan-2014
    Reason For TDR: Party Partially Confirmed/Wait listed And Waitlisted Passengers Did Not Travel.

    Free Feel to call me on my number 088666 88866

    ReplyDelete
  2. TDR refund process take approxi... 60 days as per rules.
    Please visit for more http://irctcin.blogspot.com/2013/12/how-to-file-online-tdr-refund-request.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Authorities,

    I am an Army Officer posted in Pune. I have booked a rail ticket online at irctc.co.in on 16 Mar 14, following are the details:-

    Transaction ID - 0869160139
    INDORE to MUMBAI CENTRAL
    Date of Journey - 02 May 14
    Class - AC1
    Passengers - KL RAISINGHANI,
    HARSHA
    Train - 12228 MUMBAI DURONTO
    Total Fare - Rs 3412.47

    There has been a debit of Rs 3423.71 from my PNB Debit Card Account, however the ticket has not been booked. I have checked in 'Refund status of Failed Transaction' in my account & it says "Payment not received from Bank". However, I have checked from Bank & the amount has been debited from my PNB account.

    Please confirm the ticket & send me a copy, as money has already been deducted from my account. Also, if the ticket has not been booked, please let me know so that I can book the same ticket again, & refund the money back in my account. Please let me know if the ticket is booked or not, because I don't want to book it again, if its already done.

    Please revert back at the earliest so that at least I get the available seats, if I need to book this same ticket again.

    Regards,
    Lt Col Ashish Raisinghani
    09767944864

    ReplyDelete
  4. (This is not Official Website Sir)
    Happy to Help Sir,

    Payment Deducted but Ticket Not Booked, It's now common problem for all irctc users.

    As you confirmed you check on your irctc account there you found transaction failed/ticket not booked. It means ticket not booked.

    The Whole Deducted amount credited in your account within week OR As per bank.


    (As per my Experience: For SBI Refund within 2-4 working days)
    (For BOB Refund within 6-7 working days)

    For Check the deduction refund process take below steps
    http://irctcin.blogspot.in/2013/12/how-to-check-your-cancelled-e-ticket.html

    ReplyDelete

For Get Immediate Reply Post Comment on www.irctcnews.in

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner